What Is Ombre Shading?
The term “ombre” comes from the French word meaning “shaded” or “shading.” An ombre brow effect is a machine applied technique which when healed, imitates a soft, powdered makeup look. The process blends colour typically from dark to light with a delicate stippling effect, leaving you with a perfectly applied brow.
Does Ombre Shading Hurt?
We apply a numbing cream before the procedure, so our customers do not find it painful.
When Will I See Results?
Immediately following your procedure, your brows will appear darker than the fully healed version. After approximately ten days to 2 weeks, your healing should be complete, and you will see your final result.
When Can I Return To Work/ Regular Activities Following Ombre Shading?
The following must be avoided for the first ten days of healing:
- Swimming or any submerging of the freshly treated area.
- Saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, steamy baths or showers.
- Direct sunlight, indoor or spray tanning.
- Laser or chemical treatments/peels, creams containing glycolic acid or Retin A.
- Picking, peeling, scratching the procedure area which may result in scarring, infection or loss of pigment.
- Touching the area with unclean hands or implements.
- Activities that create airborne debris such as basement/garage/attic cleaning.
- Open air vehicles such as motorcycles, convertibles & boats.
- Excessive drinking or recreational drug use. *Smoking may also slow down or negatively impact your healing process.
How Much Does Ombre Shading Cost?
The cost of Ombre Shading as a standalone service is $600.00 when added to a Microblading service ($550.00), the total cost for both applications is $750.00
Is Ombre Shading Safe?
A trained professional performs the procedure in a sterile environment; every possible measure is taken to ensure your comfort and safety.