What Is Lip Pigmentation Enhancement?
As the name suggests, this procedure is designed to define, enhance and/ or balance your natural lip shape/shade. The shade of lip pigment can be as natural or bold as you desire, and once decided upon, it is applied with a handheld tattooing device.
Does Lip Pigmentation Enhancement Hurt?
We apply a numbing cream before the procedure, so our customers do not find it painful.
When Will I See Results?
Immediately following your procedure, your lips will appear darker than the fully healed version. After approximately ten days to 2 weeks, your healing should be complete, and you will see your final result.
When Can I Return To Work/ Regular Activites Following Lip Pigmentation Enhancement?
The following must be avoided for the first ten days of healing:
- Swimming or any submerging of the freshly treated area.
- Saunas, steam rooms, Jacuzzis, steamy baths or showers.
- Direct sunlight, indoor or spray tanning.
- Laser or chemical treatments/peels, creams containing glycolic acid or Retin A.
- Picking, peeling, scratching the procedure area which may result in scarring, infection or loss of pigment.
- Touching the area with unclean hands or implements.
- Activities that create airborne debris such as basement/garage/attic cleaning.
- Open air vehicles such as motorcycles, convertibles & boats.
- Excessive drinking or recreational drug use. *Smoking may also slow down or negatively impact your healing process.
How Much Does Lip Pigmentation Enhancement Cost?
The cost of LPE is $600.00, which includes your refresh appointment.
Is Lip Pigmentation Enhancement Safe?
The procedure is performed by a trained professional in a sterile environment; every possible measure is taken to ensure your comfort and safety.