Things you need to know
To ensure the safety of our beloved clients and staff during COVID-19, there are a few things we ask you to do for your visit to North, all of which are mandatory:
- Please fill out all intake forms and the COVID pre-screen assessment/consent that will be sent digitally before your appointment.
- Please arrive alone. No kids, dogs, friends, or Tinder dates.
- Please arrive wearing a mask.
- Our waiting room is closed, so please arrive right at your appointment time.
- Do not come to the spa if you have been sick at all, or near someone who has been sick within the last 14 days.
- Upon arrival for treatment, we will be temperature-checking, then guiding you to our hand-washing station and then directly to a treatment room.
- Please only bring what you need (no food or drink, no extra bags, etc). No cell phones will be allowed out in the treatment rooms.
We are SO excited to see you again.
We’ve missed you so much.
Although things will seem a little different, your safety remains our first priority and we promise to make sure that in spite of all of these new rules, you’ll feel and look great when you leave.